Friday, September 14, 2012

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 123

Knox: "What is this, can I eat it?"

After being sniffed by every animal in the house, Lyrica decided to sleep beside her bed... on the floor.

Chance: "Everyone gather around for my baby boy's birthday!"
Mason: "Yes, everyone gather 'round."

Pajamas, smelly, and crazy... Yep, we're all set for this party!

Mason is still as cute as always, he just looks so different from everyone, I'm glad he got Grandma Heartleigh's pretty red eyes.

What do you think you're doing?! Is that your own pee?!
Lyrica: "It's still warm and feels so good!"

Oh no, no, don't shake it everywhere!
Lyrica: "Got a problem with that?"

You look unusually strange today, Landon.
Landon: "Yeah... I don't feel so great."

Why do you have to leave us so soon?! We'll always miss our crazy Landon even though he made the worst first impression by rejecting Peyson.

Landon Lucas
May 23, 2012 - July 27, 2012

Mason: "I'm going to miss Uncle Lucas."
At least you have your little imaginary friend to keep you company.
Mason: "Rightttt...."

Mason: "What's it doing?"

Riley: "Hello, how are you?"
Uh, not too good now.

Get away from my Mason!

Kassius: "Is something following me?"

Eww, don't eat that, Hershey!

Kassius: "Okay, now I want you to sit."
Hershey: "What is this sitting that you speak of, human?"

Chance: "Are you really leaving it up to Kassius to teach the dog how to sit?"

Good dog!

Chance: "Oh well, I guess he can do it."
Have faith in your crazy, insane son.

Pedo Bear: "What's up today, Mr. Toilet?"
Things are starting to get stranger around here!

Chance: "Why is it so weird around here?! But of course your boobies would always make things better."

Star: "Aww, that's so sweet."
Tripp: "Love, eugh."

Kassius went to the park to meet some friends, he ended up meeting a pretty girl!

Kassius: "So, what was your name again?"
Carlee: "Carlee, Carlee Riverhawk. You should give me a call sometime, I would love to meet again!"
Kassius: "Will do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment