Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 142 (Introducing Generation 15!)

Myloh is our heir!

Colette: "Myloh is taking over as heir? What is going to happen to me now?!"

Myloh is more excited about Keely's birthday than she is!

Keely: "Why didn't I get sparkles?"

Myloh: "You're beautiful."
Keely: "Oh stop, no I'm not."

Myloh: "Yes you are."
Keely: "Well, you are handsome and very sweet."

Even though they have already had their first kiss, Myloh is still nervous to kiss Keely.

Myloh: "You see that? That's the person that controls our every move."
Keely: "Are you crazy?"

Ha, are you crazy? Who asks a Baudelaire that?!

As soon as Iso came back from hunting gems it was time for him to age up! I don't want Iso to get old.

Iso: "It's behind me, isn't it?"
Always.

Myloh: "Can you spare two seconds before you head to bed? I have something I need to show you."

Myloh: "I bet you didn't think this is what I picked up when I went out for groceries today, did you?"

Keely: "Myloh! It's beautiful!"

Myloh: "I guess that's a yes? Can I get a hug now?"
Keely: "Hang on a second, let me admire it a little longer."

Keely: "Wait...I'm engaged now?!"

Keely: "Bet you thought I would never get married."

Keely: "Where is Myloh? He better show up!"

Of course he showed up, the wedding is in his back yard!
Myloh: "With this ring, I officially make you a Baudelaire."

Gamble doesn't care about the wedding, he just wants to find some gems.

Carlee: "This is beautiful, I can't believe our baby is all grown up and married now."

I now pronounce you husband and wife!

Colette: "Yayyy."
*Tosses Rice*

Keely: "Are you ready to get started on generation 15?"
Myloh: "Now? Right here? Are you serious?"

Myloh: "I like the sound of that."

Keely: "Woohoo makes me sooo sick!"

Zayne: "What do you expect me to do with this? I can't play chess alone."

Cricket: "Hahahaha! Zayne is forever alone."

Keely: "That cat is pretty rude."
Just eat your pie.

Iso: "Pie? Is someone gonna give me a slice?"

The belly rub makes it official!

Roux: "Mmmmm, burgers. Care to share a patty?"

Roux: "WAIT! I heard something, they're coming to take my burgers!"

Cricket: "I'm gonna get chu!"

Cricket: "Three...two...one..."

Myloh likes to garden until a green stink trail appears, he definitely gets that from his Dad.

Keely: "Eww, this toilet is disgusting. Has it ever been cleaned?!"

Can't wait to meet this little one! I wonder if it will be purple?

I guess we are about to find out!

Keely: "Whoa, this is the strangest thing I've ever witnessed!"

And we have a adorable little normal skinned boy!
Introducing, Gavin Baudelaire!

Keely is here to stay and she will be the Mommy to many adorable Baudelaire babies!

5 comments:

  1. OMG, yay! A new baby! I was hoping he'd get his mother's purple skin but... there could always be more babies... :3

    Keely and Myloh <--- I love those name! They're so cute together! :D

    Meh, I've had so many issues with that ice-cream truck (I was taking pictures for my legacy last night and it was in the way. >.<)

    Anyway, awesome post! :D I cannot wait to see if more kiddos arrive!

    ~Calista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always more babies in the Baudelaire household, I'm glad you like their names, I thought they sounded really cute together and they look cute together too. :D

      That ice cream truck never leaves, most of the time I don't even notice it until I look through my pictures later. >_>

      I'm glad you liked the chapter :D

      Delete
  2. Awesome chapter! I loved it!! I cant wait to see what Gavin looks like!! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you liked it, Gavin turns out adorable. :D

      Delete