Friday, August 3, 2012

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 113

Heartleigh: "That candle is SO awesome!"
Party time once again!

How would you like it if you turned around and saw all of these lunatics cheering?

*Sparkles*

Elliot is adorable!
Elliot: "Yes, I'm adorable."

Scratch that last comment, he's adorable when he's not picking his nose.

Harper: "Look at these awesome ripped muscles I have."
Caden: "Are you serious, what is wrong with you, Muscle Lady?"

Harper: "Let's get this show on the road so we can party and have some cake!"
Is that all you are concerned about? It is your son's day.

*Sparkles*

Hello there, little cutie... you just might be heir!

Chance: "I'm cute so you want to torture me by keeping me with insane people for my whole life? Thanks."

Again, they are NOT twins, just brothers born at the same time by the same parents.
I just love these two!

It's a toddler army and they attack at dawn!

Lia: "I've got my pretty purple eyes on you."
*Hides*

Harper: "Oh no, it's the claw and it's coming to attack little Chance!"
Chance: "Get me away from this crazy woman!"

Chance: "Mommy may be crazy but she gives me tickles and snuggles and makes it all better!"
I seriously love this kid.

Peyson: "Let's blow these candles out before this cake bursts into flames and burns our house down."
Lia: "I got it covered, Mommy!"

Heartleigh and Harper: "Whooo! Burnin' down the house, yeah!"
It wouldn't be a Baudelaire birthday without crazy Sims in their underwear!

*Derpy Sparkles*

Lia: "This... I do not approve of."
While Lia continues to be an unhappy camper something awful is happening outside!

The evil Grim Reaper is luring our precious Vegas into kitty heaven, step away from the kitty and nobody gets hurt!

Vegas Baudelaire
March 7, 2012 - May 27, 2012

Grim Reaper: "Now the blue square block goes in the circular hole."
Not only is he creepy but he is teaching my toddler the wrong things!

Heather: "Say, Great Grandma Heather is an awesome person and you love her very much."
Chance: "Grandma is crazy."

Caden: "Just tell me that you love Grandma!"
What is with all of these grouchy Grandma's around here lately?

Heather: "Umm... this feels a little strange, why am I glowing?!"
Don't leave us, Heather! Is it because Chance and Elliot wouldn't say they loved their Grandma's?!

Heather Baudelaire
February 15, 2012 - May 27, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment