Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 111


Knox: "I'm gonna get you, little doggy!"
Kisses: "Catch me if you can!"

Kisses: "Hello, welcome to chapter 111!"

Heartleigh: "That was totally unexpected."
Really? I totally expected it.

Landon: "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh... fire, fire! Why won't this stupid phone dial?!"

Landon: "Hello?! We have a small problem here!"

Peyson: "Landon's trying to kill all of us, he's a nut!"

Harper: "How in the world does this thing work?"
Umm, I think your butt is on fire.

Harper: "I should have just stayed out of it and let Landon get burnt."
Yeah, you look like a piece of toast.

I don't think he could be any stranger.

What's this? Is there another baby Baudelaire on the way?!

Oh hey, a Unicorn... wait, a Unicorn?!

That didn't take long.

Grim Reaper: "Why do people decorate their houses with plants? I'll never understand."
You don't have to understand, get out!

Knox: "Even though I can't use this cat house I'm going to guard it and not let anything else near it... MINE!"

Hope: "Hey there, Kisses. Do you want in my lap?"

Kisses: "Now that's the spot!"

Peyson: "Are you ready to grow up and become a big strong Baudelaire?"

Peyson: "Party time!!!"

Landon: "Eugh. It looks like my spawn is aging up, I guess I have to act happy for this event."
Lighten up or you will get it...

*Sparkles*

Yep, she's a true Baudelaire!

Landon: "So, do you like cake?"
Peyson: "Back away from her, dude."

Heather: "Okay, you go potty in this thing, do you understand?"
Lia: "I don't think I quite understand what you are saying, old lady."

She is such a cute kid.

Harper: "YES! We're both having babies!"
Heartleigh: "I don't understand how this happened, we're both women!"

Harper: "I think I hear the baby moving!"
Heartleigh: "That's just gas."
Harper: "TMI much, Heartleigh?"




No comments:

Post a Comment