Sunday, August 21, 2022

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 378

It looks like it will be a snow day for the kids!

Ronan is already out and ready to play!

It's not just for kids, adults can have fun too.

And completely vanish under the snow!

Nathaniel: "Do you have to do that right now, Mom?! I was having fun!"

Nathaniel: "It was co-ooold enough out here."


INDI!


Indi: "HULK SMASH! I hate snowmen!!!"


Phoenix: "Hurry up, she's going to see."


Snowmen aren't safe but maybe the igloo will be.

Nathaniel: "Looks great, now how long until Indi smashes it?"

Phoenix: "Who knows, she's nuts."

It's so cute though, I hope it doesn't get smashed.

Indi: "You think you're so cute with that carrot nose don't you?"


Indi: "Gaaaahhhhh!!!"


Nathaniel: "I spent a long time on that!"


IT'S TIME


Ronan: "Time for what???"


Ronan: "Oh... this. I don't know about this!"

Well, I do! Ronan is officially heir!

Oooh, hello hello.


Who could you be?


You know exactly who I am, you brought me here.


Toucan: "Is she here for ME?"

I think that's a yes! I can't wait to see their cute, furry babies.


Calliope! I hope her stripes are passed on.

Calliope: "They will be."

*WINK*


Someone else came to visit with Calliope, let's get to know her.

Ronan: "Get to know you. You're gorgeous."


Natalia: "Thank you."

Natalia: "You know, you're not so bad yourself."

Ronan: "I need to remember your beauty."


Natalia: "No need to take a picture, I'm here to stay!"


Natalia: "I mean... if you want me to."

Ronan: "Are you kidding?! That's how things work!"


Natalia: "It's a done deal then! We're married!"

Slow down a little! It's not official until I say so.

Ronan: "Welllll....?"


Who are we kidding, she's here to stay.


She fits in well after all.


Natalia: "What are you trying to say?"


Natalia: "I'm not crazy like them!"

Natalia: "Am I?"

Natalia: "Maybe I am."

Yep, welcome to the family!


Beautiful Natalia is here to stay and has one of my favorite traits, clumsy!

I guess winter is over, the snow is slowly melting away.

Making room for spring showers and flowers!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment